My Blog List

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Very first post!

After years and years of following beauty blogs, I finally decided to create my own. Here I will post reviews about products I've tried, things I swear by and FOTD's. I am kind of a novice at applying makeup but I've always had a strong interest because of the artistry and the way it enhances not only your image but your mood and self esteem. Beauty is skin deep, but makeup is a kind of redemption that allows us women to feel powerful and worthy without selling out. I've never tried anything "risky" with my makeup... and I hope this blog will be an outlet for me to try crazy things with my makeup collection :) I'm nervous and uncertain, but here it goes. There is no turning back now.

Anyway, a little about me - I am a 23 year old professional that lives in the Bay Area. I graduated from UC Santa Cruz in 2009 with a degree in Literature/English and am now working full time. I enjoy all types of writing and I read a lot. I take crazy interest in beauty and fashion. I also follow numerous beauty blogs and try to keep up to date with the latest beauty craze.

So, here it is, my first FOTD :)

What I'm wearing:

FACE - Korres Sugar Crystal Cream (moisturizer), Smashbox's 2 in 1 Hybrid Luminizing Primer, no foundation! (I was in a rush this morning to get out of the apt)

CHEEKS - Awake Pure Blush Stardom in Sandy Brown (05). This is the blush I rely on when I just want something tried and true :)

LIPS - Estee Lauder in Praline (325).

EYES - Kat Von D's Beethoven palette in Rad Purple and Galeano.

Reviews on products in the next entry :)


                               

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by :) yay to entering the beauty blogging world! ;) can't wait for your next entries! p.s - you have your first follower :)

    ReplyDelete